Monday, 10 October 2011

THE COS VARSITY JACKET, PART II

Thanks to a blog commenter alerting me to an eBay auction, I finally managed to get my hands on the COS varsity jacket, which I'm really happy about. Funnily enough, I actually prefer this jacket to the Balenciaga one which inspired it. It has cleaner lines and it's more minimalist, although in an ideal world the zip would be better quality (if I had Luxirare skills I would replace it with a heavy Riri zip) and the sleeves would be better leather... but at the price I paid, I'm not complaining.

Wearing with a Gap shirt, Topman jeans, Prada FW11 shoes & Philippe Starck x Alain Mikli glasses:

Gap shirt and cashmere knit:

+ Prada shoes:

+ Prada nylon portfolio, Maison Martin Margiela x Cutler and Cross sunglassses, Moleskine notepad, USB key, Papermate Nylon / Flair M pen, phone & Bois d'Argent by Christian Dior minature


= autumn minimal.

related:

THE FRAGRANCES
PRADA FW11 SHOES
MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA & B STORE

16 comments:

  1. there we go, in the end it all worked out. i must admit, it fits extremely well on you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried the jacket when it was in stores, i like it. i believe the sleeves are real leather, i remembered the jacket retailed for £200+

    http://00o00.blogspot.com/2009/09/cos-fall-winter-2009.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. COS needs to re-realease that jacket.
    The prada shoes look a lot more hefty on but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jacket looks great...I had gotten the Balenciaga one a while back, but it was too tight! Had to return it...should have kept it and lost 5 lbs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing and well fitted as always.. peter, your style is almost an orgasm to my eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liking the Pradas (the shoes). I wouldn't have thought to buy leather in COS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its an interesting style even tough your glasses arent the most beautifull thing to look at....but you should be a little less stuck-up and why not answering people sending u messages on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow cool!!
    just found ur blog ;))
    wanna follow each other?

    check out my blog
    http://yovaniturner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What style are those topman jeans? Skinny?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anonymous, they are these stretch skinny

    I buy them a size up so they're not skin tight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear, I want to buy designer Clothing for regular use. Can you share some referral link of a website, which sells Sigrid Olsen Clothing?

    ReplyDelete