Saturday, 23 October 2010

A.P.C

I'm really obsessed with A.P.C at the moment. After a long search for the perfect pair of white trainers (sneakers), A.P.C came up trumps. I love these leather tennis shoes by them..

Today I wore them with a DRKSHDW by Rick Owens bomber jacket, Gap t-shirt, Topman jeans and a Tate tote bag from the Chris Ofili exhibition:


The A.P.C men's fall/winter 2010 collection is brilliant; although a lot of it is not really my style, I sort of want it all. Such minimal perfection. I love how it's not really targeted at any particular kind of guy.. people of all different ages and with all different senses of style can probably pick out pieces from the collection. I wasn't actually feeing the women's this season, but normally that's fantastic too.


This afternoon, I also bought the black derbies (pictured above).. this is the problem with actually having a paid job..shopping! I think they are just perfect..total modern classic material, really nice leather and relatively well priced.


You can buy everything online pictured here on the APC website. This is not a paid/gifted endorsement; I paid in full for both pairs of shoes (sadly!).

17 comments:

  1. Love the last pair of shoes. Do you still have your Prada's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love A.P.C. never really looked at their footwear before, i just spend ages looking at their coats, they have a warm grey parka out at the moment which is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, yes, A.P.C. does a really great job in making you want every single piece of their collections. Maybe it's for the best that I don't have a paid job? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those black shoes! my Best friend James would really enjoy A.P.C. He likes alot of simple/minimal clothes. thank for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. been looking for the perfect white trainers...hopefully they have a pair left at the APC store when i get back to Paris next year...

    love your blog buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore everything about APC. Loving those jumpers, shirts and outerwear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrible photo? Hahaha. Love the dress shoes. I would kill for a paid job right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the postman shirt! Got my hands on a seaman's shirt recently but this one is more wearable for daytime.

    www.manofthecloth.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fashion Philospher25 October 2010 13:59

    I really love your blog. Esspecially because you find hardly any blogs for guys with good fashion taste. Maybe you want have a look at my blog. I just started but i found some excellent designers.
    www.thephilosphyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love A.P.C. I enjoy the collection and now i'm craving to do some online shopping at the moment haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fashion Philospher26 October 2010 11:50

    Hi, it's me again. I am sure you know this website already? They have a Raf Simons archive. Very expensive but worth having a look at www.ln-cc.com.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is awesome and I love your outfit,
    XX.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi, i just flicked through ASOS clearance/ Sale and they have a lot of Raf Simons sunglasses on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thole tennis shoes are CLEAN man! Love those..

    ReplyDelete
  15. yum to the max. all of it(esp the green coat and your black shoes).


    when i have a proper paid job...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here in NY, A.P.C. has long been the go-to brand for minimal design with just the right cut and detail - neither too fashion nor too plain. Consider it the fashion equivalent of Gap - non-basic basics.

    Those white sneakers are great. I got my plain white 'nothing' sneakers a few years back from Common Projects, who make amazing 'designer basic' shoes.

    ReplyDelete