Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Raf Simons Past Season Pieces

Fall/winter 2003 sweaters.

All images from eBay / Yahoo Auctions Japan.

Spring/summer 1999 t-shirt:

Spring/summer 2000 bomber jacket:

Spring/summer 2000:

Fall/winter 2000:
The fall/winter 2001 camouflage bomber; this is still for sale on Yahoo Auctions Japan.

Spring/summer 2002 sweater:

Spring/summer 2002 shirt with pin ribbon details:
Spring/summer 2002 slogan tops:

Fall/winter 2002 sweater:

Fall/winter 2002 hooded shirt, with the Virgina Creeper motif:

Spring/summer 2003:

Spring/summer 2003:

Spring/summer 2003:

Spring/summer 2003 printed t-shirt and vest:

Biker jacket:

Spring/summer 2003 chain:
Fall/winter 2003 sweaters:

Spring/summer 2004 charms:
Spring/summer 2004 crystal print top:

Spring/summer 2005 t-shirt:

Spring/summer 2005 grey denim jacket:

Spring/summer 2005 zip trousers:

Spring/summer 2005:

Fall/winter 2005 t-shirts:

Fall/winter 2005 trousers:

Spring/summer 2006 cut-out t-shirt:

Spring/summer 2006 jacket:

Fall/winter 2006 metallic-lined sweater:

Fall/winter 2006 padded bomber jacket:

Spring/summer 2007 desert boots:

Spring/summer 2007 vest:

Fall/winter 2007 jacket:

Spring/summer 2008 deconstructable trousers:

Spring/summer 2008 shirt:

Spring/summer 2008 high-top astro sandals:

Fall/winter 2008 embroidered shirt:

Raf by Raf Simons stuff (not sure about the seasons):

13 comments:

  1. I don't think I have come across someone who has that much obession with Mr Simons. If i ever come across anything. I will notify you straight away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see how a designer progresses through the years. I only know Raf Simons by his more recent collections, but seeing his earlier works that I think are darker and more raw make me understand his style deeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slightly off topic, however when in Copenhagen you must, must, must go to Café Norden. http://www.cafenorden.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't know how you have found so many images really, it's quite amazing. you are dedicated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am an obsessed Raf Simons fan, too. :)

    You were able to pre-order lots of nice SS2011 stuff at Seven New York, one or two weeks ago.

    I posted the, in my opinion, most desirable pieces on my blog.

    RAF SIMONS SS2011 PRE-ORDER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hapscial, have you checked out the stock they have at yoox.com recently? To my surprise they do have quite an abundant stock of interesting Simons pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post - I love the moth eaten grey sweater. Its so hard to DIY distress without it looking obvious, I'd love that sweater! Following :)

    Paddy @ LITTLE RAZZI

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cut out t-shirts looks so sexy. I want that and I will make sure my husband will wear it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Those Peforated desert boots are amazing! Anybody know where i can get them!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. im always trying to find raf simons gems on ebay. there's something lux and grunge about even the simple designs from the brand

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to know we're not the only ones a tad obsessed with Raf!

    His suiting in the spring 2011 collection is so clean and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. well i have many of these pieces, im about to put the shark and girl with a star eye on ebay . anyone interested? roboticlife40@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a sweater same as the one of the 2 first on this page ( the one one the right) size 48. Any interest ? Contact me. Jpderian@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete